Let us break down and simplify this important aspect of bodybuilding. You basically need to understand three things about nutrition:
• The main purpose of each of the three macronutrients: proteins, carbohydrates and fats
• The "real" relationship, or "right" percentage of protein, carbohydrates and fats that food should be divided, in order to achieve your bodybuilding goals
• The number of calories you should eat to meet your own goals for improving physical
Good nutrition seems much easier when you're down and looked at from this perspective, right? But what are the three macronutrients do for our body? What is the relationship between diet should be assigned to proteins, carbohydrates and fats? How I can know how many calories should I eat? I will answer these questions and much more complete.
These questions on nutrition offer a wide range of responses, which are not necessarily easy to find. But with experimentation, patience and perseverance, you will eventually understand what is best to help you achieve your personal goals.
Unfortunately there are no easy ways around this. There is no magic number, solutions or formulas that I or someone else can give you the opportunity to make the process easy, no matter what you're told. These responses vary not only from person to person, they can also vary within the same individual during different time periods.
No comments:
Post a Comment